Estates Development Company has established itself as one of the state's leading developers of residential property.
Estates Development Company (EDC) is a family business spanning more than 90 years and three generations. In that time our philosophy has remained the same. We hold a long-term strategic position to optimise value through creation of sustainable communities. This may be through direct ownership or in joint venture with compatible organisations. We firmly believe that good design is timeless.
EDC is constantly seeking long-term investment opportunities that fit this philosophy. Development is a long-term business. Any significant project can take several years from inception to completion. The market passes through cycles over this timeframe. To ensure success, it is necessary to plan for these natural cycles.
Map of Experience
- Integrity is paramount
- A commitment to doing the ‘right thing’ and not just taking the easy option
- Leading edge thinking in creating communities
- Culture of offering ‘the best’ in any given market
- Demonstrating tangible evidence through completed projects
- Focus on long-term wealth creation. Doing things well means not compromising long-term benefits for short-term expediency
- Establish successful track record
Water Industry Awards – Minister’s award for excellence, 1999
UDIA National award for excellence:
- Best residential development in Australia, 2001
- Best residential development less than 250 lots, 2000
UDIA awards for excellence:
- WA Award, 2006
- Best residential development in Australia, 2007
- Best residential development more than 250 lots, 2006
EDC is an award winning developer with a track record for sustainable development that takes its lead from the surrounding environment. We have consciously sought to prioritise sustainable initiatives, from the way we shape our residential communities, through to our Design Guidelines and Encumbrances that seek to protect both the environment and buyers’ investments.
Share Our Vision
EDC has shared strong and enduring partnerships with other property industry members who share our vision to create landmark residential and commercial developments. If you share our vision and philosophy, please don’t hesitate to contact us to find out more.